That's How It's Written (Russian)
That's How It's Written
As a computer scientist, Werner Gitt is influenced by the natural sciences and mathematics. In this book, he answers the following questions:
- Is the Bible today still credible and recognized as an authority?
- Is the Bible true?
- Who is responsible for the content of the Bible?
- What are the main contents of the Bible?
- Does the Bible say anything about astronomy and computer science?
- What makes the Bible different from the Koran?
- Are the statements of the Bible culture-conditioned?
- Bible and natural science - incompatible opposites?
- Are fulfilled prophecies a proof of God?
A book that challenges and makes courage - to think and to believe
Type: Paperback, bound
Dimensions: 13.5 x 20.5 cm
|Delivery time within Germany||3-5 business days|