Introdução à leitura da Bíblia
Introduction to Reading the Bible
"I rejoice at Your word as one who finds great treasure." (Psalm 119:162)
This booklet is a great help to start regular, personal Bible reading. It shows the following topics:
1. The Bible is the message from God to all men
2. Can we add or withdraw anything from the Bible?
3. Bible content
3.1 Old Testament
3.2 New Testament
4. In what languages was the Bible written?
5. How to find a Bible verse?
6. Why read the Bible?
7. Is the Bible for an elite?
8. What do I need to look for in the Bible?
9. Pieces of advice to read the Bible
Type: booklet, stapled
Dimensions: 14.8 x 21.0 cm (DIN A5)