A Paixão de Cristo
The Passion of the Christ
"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the powe of God." (1 Corinthians 1:18)
The suffering of Christ is a most solemn subject. People made the Passion of Christ the subject of a film. But the believer understands the importance of this scene and of what has been accomplished at the cross of Christ, so he considers this subject with the greatest respect and fear of God. Why are the sufferings and death of Jesus provoking so much debate? The sufferings and death of Christ challenge every man. If anyone prefers to flee this question, it is because it concerns our sins whether he wants to recognize it or not.
This booklet is divided into the following topics:
- How can one know the reality of what has been the passion of Christ?
- Who is Jesus?
- The evil done for the good
- Was Jesus caught by surprise?
- The work of Christ on the cross
- The death of Christ was not like the death of every men
- Christ is risen.
- Who are the beneficiaries of the death of Jesus on the cross?
- Must we add something to this simple faith in the person and work of Jesus?
Dimensions: 10.5 x 14.8 cm (DIN A6)